2013 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Chinese American Medical Society will be holding its 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting on Saturday November 2, 2013 at Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers. We are asking for abstract submissions to be considered for poster presentation and possibly oral presentation at the annual meeting. You do not have to be a CAMS member to submit an abstract.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Each abstract should begin with the title in CAPS, followed by the name(s), author(s), affiliation, address with zip code.
- The body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph, typed single space. Please use at least a 12-point type. The entire abstract, including title, authors, affiliation, and text should fit into a rectangle 5” (width) by 7” (height). The text should be divided into Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Leave neither a top or left margin within the rectangle. Please do not use a text box border.
- Content categories include epidemiology, clinical science (trials), patient care, basic and translational science
- Each abstract should be submitted with up to 5 key words.
Deadline and Mailing:
- The completed abstract must be sent as an email MSWORD attachment to Mrs. Jamie Love at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 09.06.2013 to be considered for oral presentation & poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and the first author will be notified before 09.20.2013. Please provide a contact phone number and email address for the first author.
- Abstracts and correspondence should be sent to:
Attn: Program Committee
41 Elizabeth, St., Suite #600, New York, NY 10013
Fax: 646.304.6373 Email: email@example.com
- Two abstracts for poster presentation sent by students or residents will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee for Awards. The First abstract chosen will be rewarded with prize money of $200, and the second prize with prize money of $100.
- First authors of the 4 highest ranked abstracts will be asked to give an oral presentation on Saturday November 2, 2013.