BC/BE Physicians, Nurse Practitioners | Manhattan & Queens, New York
Charles B Wang Community Health Center is seeking BC/BE Physicians and Nurse Practitioners (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics) to join our growing practice. We are looking for team-oriented individuals interested in primary care in a community health setting. Openings are available in our Chinatown, Manhattan and Flushing, Queens sites.
Located in New York City, Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is a nationally recognized non-profit federally qualified health center. Our mission is to provide high quality and affordable health care to the underserved, with a focus on Asian Americans. Mental Health, Nutrition, Health Education and Social Work services are available to assist our patients. The Health Center is a NCQA-certified Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home and recognized by the Bureau of Primary Health Care as a National Quality Leader among health centers.
• Competitive salary with productivity-based incentive pay
• Malpractice coverage through FTCA
• Medical and dental insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Plans
• CME time and allowance
• Opportunities to participate in community outreach, medical education and research
• National Health Services Corps, Doctors Across New York loan repayment programs available for physicians and NURSE Corps loan repayment program available for nurse practitioners.
Interested candidates should complete the application online at www.cbwchc.org
Ability to speak another language (Chinese, Spanish, Korean, other) a plus.
Please contact Annie Ma at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing your application!
CMO/CEO (Chief Medical Officer/Chief Executive Officer)
On behalf of our client, Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM), The Continuum Group is identifying and evaluating candidates for the position of Chief Medical Officer/Chief Executive Officer for a hospital in the Shanghai region that is being developed by Tahoe in association with Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM).
The hospital will be “general” in nature with 225 beds and a large outpatient clinic. In China, hospitals are generally the only site for outpatient clinics. While there has been some movement in the Shanghai area to creating free standing, non-hospital related clinics, that model is still in its infancy.
• Experience working China market with physicians, hospitals, and government officials.
• Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Canadian equivalent, in his/her specialty.
• A minimum of 5 years professional post-residency experience in patient care.
• A minimum of 3 years in a medical leadership position.
• Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management, local
insurance market (public and private)
• Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
• Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
• Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
• Bilingual English/Mandarin (essential).
Interested Candidate Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Continuum Group
Internal Medicine (Mandarin or Cantonese) | San Francisco
Our San Francisco, CA based multi-specialty group is looking for Internal Medicine physicians to join our well-established and growing team!
· Outpatient only practice that offers great work/life balance
· Shared call of 1:20
· Only three weeks of call per year and call coverage stipend
· Be busy from the start with a practice of over 61,000 patients
· Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, housing allowance, and comprehensive benefits package
· Fully wired with electronic medical records
· Variety of clinic locations in the greater San Francisco area
· Mandarin or Cantonese speaking only
· Teaching opportunity available
San Francisco is the 4th largest city in the state of California and a popular tourist destination. This city is known for its weather, rolling hills, architecture, unique neighborhoods and amazing landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former prison Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf and the world famous Chinatown district. With a variety of housing options, cultural diversity and everything a major metropolitan area has to offer, look forward to calling this amazing city of San Francisco home!
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 156104 when responding__________________________________________________________
Internal Medicine | San Francisco, CA
Dignity Health is seeking an Internal Medicine physician in San Francisco, CA. Fluency in Mandarin is strongly preferred.
• 100% outpatient
• Flexible schedule available
• Light call by phone (1:6)
• Established multi-specialty group with support of a leading health system
• Income guarantee w/ generous signing incentives & bonuses
• A collaborative culture of healing and Humankindess
• Live in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area
The Dignity Health network includes 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees providing care at more than 150 ancillary care sites and 36 acute care hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada. We provide an environment where employees feel welcome and inspired to learn from one another. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture, and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello humankindness™ (hellohumankindness.org)
Find out more at dignityphysiciancareers.org.
To apply, please send CV to:
Pediatric Associate- Flushing
A well established general pediatric office in Flushing is looking for a pediatric associate. If interested, please email email@example.com.
FT/PT BC/BE Pediatrician, Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Chinatown Global Pediatrics PC is seeking a FT/PT BC/BE Pediatrician, Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our busy expanding practice located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Associates will be faculty at NYU and Maimonides Hospital. Associates will be in an academic setting with both in/out patients duties.
If interested please send me your resume and contact information to me directly. Speaking Chinese is a plus but not required
Yick Moon Lee MD FAAP
Cell phone # 646-354-8160
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ymjl2000@aol.com
To post a job opening or to advertise office space availability on our site, please contact JLove@camsociety.org for pricing and details.